7/12/11

Introduction: Apply to win


I want to help others achieve their higher education goals….without racking up thousands of dollars in student loans.  I am living proof that it is possible!


ScholarshipAdvisor is my attempt to "Pay it Forward".  I offer advice, consultation, organizational tips, resources, and ANSWERS.  If I do not have the answer I know where to find them.  I love the research! 


However, I do not do the work for you.  I only work with people who are determined and serious about the pursuit of scholarships for the purpose of achieving their educational goals.  The process of applying for scholarships is work.  But with organization and preparation the process can be simplified like an assembly line.


Scholarships are out there!  But it is like the lottery…if you don’t apply you can not win.

No comments:

Post a Comment