7/1/14

Announcement


Frequently Asked Question:    
Wow Shay!  You are a hard lady to catch up with.  What have you been up to?

Shay:    
Good morning (smiling).  I know, I know…  I apologize for appearing to be M.I.A. (laughing).
BUT I have some exciting developments and wonderful news.  For years I have been managing graduate school, Socks for the Homeless, The Scholarship Advisor Program, and my children’s busy extracurricular activities.  Needless to say I was stretched pretty thin but loving the service.  Another decade has passed and I will turn 40 soon.  For all these reasons I needed to re-evaluate, re-prioritize, re-group, re-strategize, and re-motivate all my efforts. 

Developments: 
After graduating with my Master of Social Work degree from Indiana University in 2013, I took a year off to recover and figure out what I wanted to do next.  During this time I was finally able to finish my first book:  “How to Submit a Winning Scholarship Application: Top Ten Tips and Techniques.  I am also refreshed and re-focused.

News:
I am so excited to announce that I have signed a book publishing deal.  All the details about the release of my first book: “How to Submit a Winning Scholarship Application: Top Ten Tips and Techniques” will be announced soon.  Please stay tuned for more information about the who, when, where, and when…

Contact:
Author Blog at ShaySpivey.blogspot.com
Email me at shay.mays (at) yahoo (dot) com
Facebook me at ...coming soon
Twitter me at ...coming soon
Other Blogs:  Scholarshipadvisor.blogspot.com
Other Blogs:  socksforthehomeless.blogspot.com

Yours truly,
Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment