7/13/14

I am on Fiverr


FIVERR
$5 LIST OF 5 TO 10 SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE

Check out this $5 deal here:

I won scholarships to return to college and you can too!  
College tuition is rising.  Scholarships are a great alternative to expensive student loans.  My name is Shay and I will be happy to help you.

Services: 
I will provide a personally tailored list of 5-10 college scholarships for $5.

Who I can help:
I can provide a personalized list scholarships and free financial aid to students attending college in the United States.  I help traditional and non-traditional students alike.  I specialize in high school students, underrepresented students, non-traditional students, adult, returning, minority, under-served groups, working students, students with dependents, independent, low income, medium income…
Fast turnaround time!

How: 
It is easy!  Complete a brief profile so that I can match your eligibility criteria to the right scholarships.  

Check out this $5 deal here:


Thank you for contacting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment